Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 67
At only 22 years old, Robert “White Dragon” Thomas has a bright future ahead of him. Fighting since he was 14 he has a good amount of experience under his belt already fighting top guys like Artem Levin and Alex Pereira. His upcoming fight is against another top contender in Joe Schilling at GLORY 19. We discuss that plus:
- How his love for fighting and Muay Thai stemmed from his hockey and lacrosse background.
- How at 14 he already knew what he wanted to do with Muay Thai and kickboxing.
- What the transition was like going from traditional Thai boxing to GLORY rules kickboxing.
- Why he’s been swimming more and more during his training camps.
- How at 14 he traveled to Mexico to fight a 25-year old champion.
- The story of how he fought in Iran and what that experience was like.
- What it was like making his GLORY debut against Artem Levin.
- His thoughts going into a top contender fight against Joe Schilling at GLORY 19.
- What he training camp consists of and what he believes are the most important aspects of training.
- How he mixes strength and conditioning with his kickboxing training.
- His plans and goals for his career and how he envisions becoming a champion in the near future.
- And much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 067: Robert “White Dragon” Thomas talk upcoming matchup vs. Joe Schilling at GLORY 19
To follow along with Robert “White Dragon” Thomas follow him on Facebook here on his athlete page.
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page